Tuesday, April 6, 2010

We'll Call it a Vacation

Hello Children
As I'm certain you're all aware, Waffles and I have been absent from this brave new world for a few weeks. For my absence I apologise (and I commend Waffles for finally giving up on posting).

Which raises the question, where the hell were you?

I know your lives have been largely incomplete these last two weeks, and so was mine. I missed my man in another country who did sleep around a bit when he was away. Good for him. Bad for me.

Boo, so after hearing about these conquests I decided it was time for MY vacation. I went to Vancouver Island for the week and blissfully slipped into a bit of a alcohol fuelled non-existance. Twas wonderful.

I think I'm mostly over little j and just had some romanticising built up in my blood, some fairy tale in which everything was all rainbows and daisies. Now that I've screwed that out of my system I feel slightly better.

You know who doesn't feel better? Everyone else.

Waffles and the ex aren't doing well. They're having lots of minor tiffs and I told him that they should just get a divorce or stop fucking. He didn't like the suggestion.

Little j says he's happy that I was a slut on vacation because so was he. Fair's fair.

And what of Old Man Earl... He's... alive. He's quite stressed and isn't handling himself very well (he might be living solely on tea). I've talked to B about it and he concurs that Earl needs some more help (and less self medicating). I'm sure he'll be fine, he's been depressed most of his life so this is just a rough patch. Probably the alcohol.

So that's a brief update of my charisma, uniqueness, nerve, and talent.

You're all a bunch of slags
Duchess Anita Fisten-Botten

No comments:

Post a Comment