Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Hangover...

Hello Children

Everyone's favourite queen is back... albeit slightly diminished... Well hungover at any rate, Waffles says I've gone soft... maybe i have but I'll still cut you!

Anyway, i'm not hungover right now (I only had 1 bottle of wine last night and that is NOT enough), not really anyway, more like a life hangover. The olympics are over and while I didn't really get caught up in whipping out medals or the like, I did have fun.

So as waffles said i was seeing a boy over the past two weeks, now he's gone and i'm actually upset (especially considering it was just supposed to be a one night stand)...

I'm not really sure what it was about him, perhaps that he was so exotic (yes europe is exotic to a ho like me)... it turns out he was swiss (sort of) but lives in paris and glasgow (one for school one for parents). His family has some kind of chocolate fortune (which is as delicious as it sounds). But despite being wonderfully eurotrash and upper class, he doesn't act it, in fact he slums it so well I thought he was going to rob me in my sleep.

*swoon* he didn't rob me though...

i talked to him last night (may've gotten a calling card or five) and he said he was settling back into life, but he missed me... what a fucking prick.

k i have to be more coherent... i'd say it was my time of the month or that i'm knocked up but i think i may actually just be having real emotions for a change.

I didn't think that was possible but here I am. Maybe I'll talk to earl or one of my lady friends about it, they're pretty good with real things.

Dear Diary
The first person I have actual emotions for left the continent. I tell myself that it's for the better that I can go back to my real life, but I think I really liked him. A lot...

I'm the slag
Anita F-B

No comments:

Post a Comment