Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Puzzles

Hello Children
I do feel much better, thank you so much for asking. It was however quite difficult to get myself back to work today as I was enjoying not doing a thing for several days...

Now I won't give you the exciting details of my dramatic recovery, I will mention that flu meds with a mystery expiration date and rupaul's drag race make for interesting and vivid dreams. I did talk to little J yesterday though, on skype so we didn't have to waste any more precious dollars that I already don't have. His term is going well, although apparently the two weeks he took off for the olympics weren't his spring break, which is next week... and while I would love to say that he'll be coming on down to visit this queen for a week... sadly he's going to Greece. Slag. He's gonna meet some sexy chica on the beach to replace me.

Alright so i'm less upset by the prospect of such hotties w/ j provided its videotaped... but still.

I'm at Old Man Grey's house, he is pretty sick still, poor thing, on his way out and all. He asked me to help him with his new office layout, it's like tetris. Make everything fit and make sure there aren't stupid unusable spaces.

In between his coughing hacking and wheezing, Grey is telling me about an amusing comic book character he thought of. Just so we're clear concrete is not a superpower. Anyway, I voiced my opinion that lab accidents were no longer interesting origin stories. If I were a super hero (and sometimes I think I am) I would want an amazing origin. Like cloud from marvel comics, a sentient nebula to-be? why yes, that is feasible.

Granted I haven't exactly revolutionised the comic industry, but one day. Perhaps a fabulous drag queen is getting hate crimed when she discovers that she can use songs(lip-sync'd of course) to distort the perceptions of others! Or an over the hill mo discovers he has a magic teapot that helps him solve crimes (somehow).

Maybe I'll go visit the compassion club and get some... inspiration.

You're all a bunch of slags
Duchess Anita Fisten-Botten

1 comment:

  1. Ok! That has to be the best super power I have heard of in a very long time! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete