Friday, March 19, 2010

Que Sera Sera

Hello Children
I'm not sure how it happened, but for some reason I've started posting on here more regularly than my dearest Waffles and Old Man Grey... (I should probably call an ambulance to check up on him)

Oh my, so little has happened and yet I still need to tell you, my dearies, about so much. Earl is off the wagon (Seinfeld-ian aside, is it off the wagon or on the wagon?) anyway, he's an adult and I think we can all forgive him for partaking in something that's as natural as breathing for most of us... (or me anyway)

I haven't seen Waffles in a few days, but apparently he's been here to clean things up, I think he's sulky about something but he usually tells me such things so I don't care. And even if I did, it would probably only be because I was right about he and his ex being a bad idea... Suck it. I was right.

As for little J, he's off to Greece. We spoke very briefly before he left, he seemed excited, I told him to sleep with someone pretty with an outrageous last name for me and back hair thick enough to braid and he laughed... then he got kind of quiet. I don't even know what to make from that, I told him to have fun though.

Then the unthinkable happened.

I turned off the cam, and sighed. Lordy what's a happenin to me? Sighing is a tremendously sacred act for queens and queers, reserved for moments of utter mockery. Usually paired with an eye roll, a bitch please, or just a scathing look, the sigh is to be deployed with the utmost of bitchery. But this... this was an honestly pensive *sigh*. I miss him. And I think he may've been disappointed when I told him to sleep with something pretty.

Fuck real emotions, I'm going dancing tonight with some of the Daniels, perhaps Waffles if he feels up to it after work (by that i mean he's not off fucking his emotions/mark). Join me if you like, i'll be the Fab Drag Queen double fisting on the dance floor.

You're all a bunch of slags
Duchess Anita Fisten-Botten

1 comment:

  1. An ex is never a good idea, unless you like emotional pain of course.... Sighing? Ohh, that isn't ever a good sign. Your comment to him was very much funny, but I hope he tok it that way!

    ReplyDelete