Friday, March 12, 2010

Icky

Hello children

As waffles has mentioned i am ill, don't cry for me, i'm sure *cough* i'll get *wheeze* over it *vomits everything i've ever eaten*

that has been my sad existance for the past 2 days... but i think it's getting better... (or at least i've run out of things to throw up)

anyway, i've lost parts of my mind to boredom/tv atrophy. the melting pot of my viewing schedule has left me feeling... hyper-creative/incoherent.

no reviews here (but i did watch Chuck season 1, house, project runway, survivor, amazing race, and the real world)

reality tv is terrible, not because it's more or less contrived than the 'drama' that tvland is putting out, but because it saps my will to live/help my fellow man (except perhaps that wonderfully bisexual mike...)

he's nice to look at provided you don't look at his eyebrows... but i really don't think i should be throwing any stones... (i did just watch 15 mins of youtube focussing on songs sung in ASL)

but hey, my steady diet of coffee and alcohol coupled with being a bike messanger and a dancehall enthusiast keeps me in decent shape (plus vomiting is good for your abs right?) anyway, mike seems like an upstanding gentleman whose roomates seem to be good at reflecting society's biphobia, it exists, move on

ufhgskl i feel nastier than the girl who doesn't get service from macdonalds because she left her shoes at the strip club in fort mcmurray... (was that a stretch?) oh well shit... btw gaga is ridiculous

You're all a bunch of slags
Duchess Anita Fisten-Botten

No comments:

Post a Comment