Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Sex w/ Ex's

So sorry my many followers that I haven't been able to post here in what seems like lifetimes (to everyone but Old Earl who I think was around during the first world war). ANyway, been busy at work

Q: Waffles where do you work?
A: at a restaurant! (i'm being all mysterious because i don't want to have too many stalkers following me around)

Speaking of stalkers one of my ex's called me recently which is unusual. Well no, the calling wasn't unusual because we're still on good terms, dare i say, we're almost friends. No the weird thing is that i have an ex at all...

I'm good at saying things which need to be clarified, so let me explain. I don't usually date people. I've dated one, perhaps two people in ma life (apart from girls, in HS i was all about the dating of girls, mostly for the social aspect but sometimes there were some feelings, sorta, if i strain my eyes...) ANyway, i dated Anita, briefly, but that didn't work out so we don't count her, and we still sleep in the same bed but there is no touching. Unless we're both really drunk, then we spoon. (btw Anita has been tied up with her foriegn beau, literally, I walked in on them and she was tied up)... Anyway^2, the only other person i dated was named Mark, (how dull is that?!?) he was butch which was weird for me because he was always talking about the game or whatnot and I was like "cool, their outfits were nice..." or something just to immasculate him, but anyway, he was from ma hometown and we were secret bf's, my dad didn't understand why we were friends really and in hindsight I didn't either. BUT the important thing is that it happened and for the first 2-3 weeks when we did see each other, the feelings were so intense, just thinking of him made me blush and get all kinds of 'excited'

He would come over, we'd play videogames, make out, fool around (we neva had the bum sex although he wanted me to top him, i just wasn't quite there). But after awhile we ran out of videogames to play and at about the same time people started asking questions and it all got too complicated so he called me a fag at school and I was done with it. We didn't speak for awhile (because i was heartbroken and he confessed that he was too, but it was too hard to be a couple).

ANYWAY, when I moved out here "for school" I came out of my shell (and closet) and started having adventures with my new friends here. Usually this meant dance/coffee/hook up with random some random people, but I didn't date. There were times when I did meet someone particularly fetching, and for a few days I would lust after them and call it love, but I (read: everyone but me) realised what I was doing and smacked me before I could make too many bad decisions.

Eventually Mark calls me and says he decided to take a job in town in december. So we go for coffee from time to time, and that usually ends up in bed (his bed is sooooo nice, it's the one gay thing he does properly, he has the nicest bed/sheets/comforter/pillows and its always super tidy), he's really relaxed since moving out here, he drops the butch act a little more too and I think he's entertaining the idea of actually going to celebrities with me sometime. He's be popular there, he's popular anywhere really, especially if he can take his shirt off (he wouldn't dare do that in public at a gay bar though).

Anita doesn't like me hooking up w/ him tho (just like I don't approve of her hooking up with her ex, ESP in ma bed!). Earl doesn't judge (because i'll call him old). My coworkers don't really get the dynamics, they think that the relationship ended for a reason and that it ended (but they don't really know the whole story). I don't really know why i'm writing this now, its kinda frenetic and disjointed, maybe I just think i need to justify my conduct (if only subconsciously). But I know I'm not doing anything wrong, Mark is sweet, but the underlying let's grab some beers and watch the big game (are all games The Big Game?) or am I imagining that? So if we're both available and not really dating anyone why not just 'help each other out'

'Help each other out' was how he suggested we fool around the first time. After doing that a few times it became our code for fooling around, then he asked me if I could help him out with something else... if we could be bfs... Hehe... Okay so i just got a little rush from that... Shit... I'm lusting after my ex...

No comments:

Post a Comment