Friday, February 12, 2010

Put down

Earl of grey is now out cold. Bout effing time too!

Jk I lurve him almost as much as I lurve Anita.

Except that tonight I've decided to stay the night on the old man's floor. (I believe his brother called dibs on the couch). This works out well I found out because Anita is entertaining tonight. She was very vague in her text but it read:

you need to not be here because I want to sleep with someone.

This sexiling is fine usually as I do it to her too, but usually there is notice given. And usually the notice is given because the sex was anticipated and not a hook-up. In my mind she met a hot snowboarder from Australia or something, and is doing him as we speak. Slightly worse is the possibility that the guy is not an Olympian and is actually robbing us. And the. Worst possible situation would be if her ex wanted a booty call.

Usually I don't judge because in my youth i'm more than a little ostentatious/slutty. But in the case of her ex...

The problem that I have with him is that he uses people/drugs/violence. Anita once spent a week wearing long sleeved shirts during the heat wave last summer (whereas I was wearing JUST underwear) in order to hide her bruises. She didn't press charges. Eff B and little Earl are home so I should prolly just go to bed...

No comments:

Post a Comment