Monday, February 15, 2010

Figure Skating

I'm watching figure skating w/ Earl and B (and Vivi is sitting in my lap asleep) and i'm trying to decide if a larger woman from say eastern europe may be able to do the lifts on the men, or would that be a nigel lythgoe of a gender no no? I mean, would that just throw a wrench into the farcical idea that figure skating men need to be butch?

Shame, the canadian pair didn't do so well, but the guy from dawson creek is pretty cute, i'd do him, which isn't saying much considering i've spent the last weekend with a cripply old man who thinks he's getting gangreene or somethingin his jaw, his adorable bf, and listening to my drag queen roomate talk about her foreign conquest.

I'm not terribly concerned tho, I'm meeting up with some people at the O tonight, hopefully I can have some fun tonight... Well no i don't want to hook up, I'd just like to be liked and what's the harm in that?

Apparently all you've got to do in figure skating is not fuck it up, which is a hard proposition for the teams thus far (canada, china, and russia have thus far screwed the pooch)... OH another canadian team... I'm slightly biased, I like the pride that comes with winning, like when the canucks win, but not when they lose, because as soon as they lose "oh shit those loser's suck"... and then everyone in town gets all band wagony...

Here comes Dube/Davison, I'd do him too... They're uniforms are somewhat dull and he needs a good shave... hopefully he doesn't take a skate to the face... canadian girl fell... China got gold and silver, germany bronze...

Apparently Anita's foreigner is super charming, Earl met him briefly, which makes me sulky, but don't tell her that... I'm going to get tea and lick my wounds

No comments:

Post a Comment