Saturday, February 13, 2010

Fraud

Anita dearest, make some better decisions.

No she didn't get with her ex, but she didn't get in with an Olympian either (just someone with an accent). It was cute, by it i mean him.

Old Earl is alright now, he's started eating regular food and doesn't need his T3's anymore (doesn't mean he isn't still taking them).

Oh well, I took in some revelry on the town after work today, (no fun gay convo's today) so I went to score for a drink w/ one of my favourite lezzies. She suggested I work there, but I don't think I've got the pecs (nor the sports iq) for it... I mean i'm not slouch, but I don't exactly make people drool over me :'(

Fuck it was busy! All over town, even the protesters were out in strong numbers, according to the news ~25k people. Good for them, I just dislike that everyone is ganging up on them (why can't they just let everyone enjoy the games, its not like they're going to stop the olympics from coming, they're just being attention whores...) Granted I don't know the full extent of the problems or the arguements on either side, but I think that if the Olympics are here, and they are causing civil rights issues, then they should be able to show these problems...

Anyway i'm over it

There are some nice looking tourists in town (even if they walk slowly, don't konw umberella ettiqutte, and don't tip). Case in point, today I was staring through the expo line at work and there was this gorgeous dark haired guy waiting to talk to his server and I just wanted to accost him... in a bienvenue sorta welcome to Canada way.

So I may go to english bay and hang out in the rain for a bit (I'm weird, I know) then I might stop in to Celebs or the O, for some gaiety and grinding... Hopefully Anita will want to join me in her usual full force.

No comments:

Post a Comment