Wednesday, February 24, 2010

You know what I like about Appa?

His sense of humour!

Hello children, I'll be your entertainment early this morning...

Let me just say, Avatar (the last airbender) not the other one, is key.

Also my douche of a roomate decided that he should let the world wide web about me getting all tied up w/ my lovely foreign lover... He's into it, I thought it was a good time, not sure I'll do it again... after he leaves I mean. (sigh, but he drives me crazy!)

It's a shame though, I mean I did enter into the... (OMG i was just going to say relationship) situation because it would've been a one time thing, but when you throw yourself at the world with such reckless abandon it has a weird way of... surprising you I guess...

Waffles mentioned his ex is back from outer space, I just walked in to find you hear with that sad look upon your face... Gloria is key btw... I'll give him the benefit of the doubt for now, mark i mean, waffles is crazy and i don't trust his judgement for a second. I will however mention that he wasn't the only one to have a secret bf in hs...

I don't really want to get into origins pt deux, mostly because i'm off to make up w/ my roomate, we haven't seen each other (for any appreciable period of time) in about a week so i figure we should talk and drink and spoon...

you're all a bunch of slags
Duchess Anita Fisten-Botten

No comments:

Post a Comment