Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Waffles

Hi, i am Waffles
i hope you like this/my blog
refrigerator

Haiku aside, my friend the Earl of Grey told me about his blog, and i read it, and i read the story he wrote and i found it familiar to say the least. Anyway, he said he was enjoying his blogface and i thought i'd give it a go.

My roomate/lover is watching some bootlegged movie and drinking wine, she's sweet, but forgetful

Anita: You should be drinking wine
Waffles: You should be drinking less
Anita: If you drink some, I'll have less to drink
Waffles: Would you give me some wine?
Anita: Not on your life
Waffles: Didn't think so

She's humming to herself, beautiful disaster i think, she was listening to kelly clarkson today when i left for work. She's a beautiful disaster. When I got home from work she was crying and drinking because i think she had talked to:

a) her family with whom she doesn't get along with
b) her ex-boyfriend whom she doesn't get along with but still sleeps with sometimes
or c) some combination of the two

i didn't ask, not because i didn't care, but because i knew it would only make me and her more upset. I called my family today and they asked me how school was going... I haven't told them that i'm not going to school, or that i'm staying in east van in a bachelor suite w/ anita, something tells me they wouldn't approve.

i'll let her explain her business

Mine is that i didn't actually want to go to schoolface, not yet anyway. I really didn't have the motivation to after highschool. Not until i had some fun first, earl had something to do with that one

i'll let him explain his business

anyway, i hope you learn to love my work (and don't mind my drunken wench of a roomate)

waffles

1 comment:

  1. waffles you better get yo business outta ma business before you get the business...

    i think we're going to have fun with this

    ReplyDelete